Our team of around 100 talents is handpicked with experts from computer vision, data engineering and software engineering. We have demonstrated above state-of-the art object recognition and tracking in retail environments.
We support retail companies in making their checkout experience accurate, simple and fun. Our product recognition and tracking A.I. allow seamless shopping in stores.
Join our team, we are hiring!
Open positions at check:lens
Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
- You work with the largest retailers to implement our A.I. applications in the branches.
- You take over the end-to-end responsibility for a number of projects and use your communication and technical skills to collaborate with and influence a variety of multidisciplinary teams (Sales, Product, A.I., Operations).
- You translate the needs of our customers into actionable plans and lead the implementation to success.
- You have experience working with virtual teams to provide complex solutions.
- You are passionate about delivering a great customer experience.
- You have the ability to convince stakeholders, communicate at project team level, and work with a variety of technical and non-technical teams, regardless of geographic or organizational boundaries.
- You are a natural problem solver and always keep a cool head. You deal professionally with ambiguities and work independently to achieve results for the customer.
- HLT, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Technical studies specializing in computer science, software engineering, business informatics, etc.
- First experience in a customer-oriented role
- First experience in complex, extensive, technical projects is an advantage
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills, technical understanding and the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new tools and software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally (10-20%)
What we offer
- A modern office in the heart of Salzburg, with an incomparable view over the city and a great connection to public transport
- Flexible working hours including home office options
- Free coffee, fruits, brainfood, drinks and more
- A fun, transparent and respectful working environment
- An all-in remuneration starting from € 40.000,– gross per year. Depending on your qualifications and experience an overpayment is possible.