Pridružite se našem timu
Mi smo jedna od najbrže rastućih A.I. tehnoloških kompanija s uredima u Austriji, Bosni i Hercegovini i Ruskoj Federaciji.
Naš tim broji oko 100 talenata koje su pomno izabrali strucnjaci iz oblasti kompjuterske vizije, inžinjeringa podataka i softverskog inžinjeringa. U prepoznavanju i praćenju predmeta u maloprodajnim okruženjima, pokazali smo se iznadprosječnima.
Podržavamo maloprodajne kompanije u tome da iskustvo kupovine učine tačnim, jednostavnim i zabavnim. Sposobnost naše umjetne inteligencije da prepozna i prati produkte omogućava neometanu kupovinu u trgovinama.
Pridružite se našem timu, zapošljavamo!
Da biste stupili u kontakt s nama, pošaljite nam svoju prijavu na sljedeću e-adresu nakon što ste pročitali našu politiku o privatnosti podataka.
Open positions at check:lens
Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
- You work with the largest retailers to implement our A.I. applications in the branches.
- You take over the end-to-end responsibility for a number of projects and use your communication and technical skills to collaborate with and influence a variety of multidisciplinary teams (Sales, Product, A.I., Operations).
- You translate the needs of our customers into actionable plans and lead the implementation to success.
- You have experience working with virtual teams to provide complex solutions.
- You are passionate about delivering a great customer experience.
- You have the ability to convince stakeholders, communicate at project team level, and work with a variety of technical and non-technical teams, regardless of geographic or organizational boundaries.
- You are a natural problem solver and always keep a cool head. You deal professionally with ambiguities and work independently to achieve results for the customer.
- HLT, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Technical studies specializing in computer science, software engineering, business informatics, etc.
- First experience in a customer-oriented role
- First experience in complex, extensive, technical projects is an advantage
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills, technical understanding and the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new tools and software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally (10-20%)
What we offer
- A modern office in the heart of Salzburg, with an incomparable view over the city and a great connection to public transport
- Flexible working hours including home office options
- Free coffee, fruits, brainfood, drinks and more
- A fun, transparent and respectful working environment
- An all-in remuneration starting from € 40.000,– gross per year. Depending on your qualifications and experience an overpayment is possible.